Pallino Sodas make great mixers for your next party or as a refreshing drink while lounging around on a lazy afternoon.
To develop these unique recipes, we spent a few long nights sequestered at the Needle and Thread bar, nestled inside Capitol Hill's Tavern Law. While there, bartenders extraordinaire Kim Drake and Andrew Larson mixed, matched, and concocted several interesting recipes. We have listed a few below.
Try them out and tell us what you think. Even better, have a favorite recipe of your own? Send it to us. If we use it we will send you a case of Pallino Soda.
• 1.5 ounce Gin of your choice (optional) • ½ ounce Lime Juice • ¼ ounce Ginger Syrup (more or less to your taste) • Top with Pallino Raspberry Soda and stir
Lime It Up
• 1.5 ounce Gin of your choice (optional) • ½ ounce Cherry Juice • Top with Pallino Lime Soda and stir
Root Beer Dessert
• 1.5 ounce Spiced Rum • 1 ounce “Art in the Age” Root Organic Liqueur • Top with Pallino Root Beer and stir
Dolce Vita Pallino Style
• ¾ ounce Gin of your choice • ¾ ounce Compari • ½ ounce Lemon Juice • ½ ounce Honey • Top with Pallino Orange Soda and stir
Splash of Summer
• 1.5 ounces Gin • Egg White • Muddled Cucumber • Muddled Basil • ¾ ounce Lemon Juice • ½ ounce Simple Syrup • Top with Pallino Raspberry Soda